November 17, 2014

My Hair Care Routine


Hi everyone!

Long time ago, I was totally neglecting my hair. It's been, I think more than 5 years since I have a long hair which needs more attention than short hair (duh!). But that doesn't mean if you guys have short hair, you don't do any hair care or something like that. That's not right, you still have to give your hair some loves. Well, back to my story again, the time I realize that I need to give my hair some attention, it was when I saw some dry split ends and it made my hair look frizzy. That's not even cool. So I decided to try out some products that might work on my hair. I have not-too-oily and not-too-dry roots a.k.a. normal, but kinda dry from below roots to the end part of my hair. Anyways, I hope this hair care routine would work for you guys!


Good hair day after hair care <3




1. Pick out the good shampoo that suits your needs

I bet everyone already has their own favorite shampoo. My choices are the ones which prevent dandruff and hair loss or sometimes some shampoo that have more oil ingredients to moisturize my hair more. But guys, do not wash your hair everyday cuz it can lead to some scalp issues. Let's do it like 2-3 times a week. I personally wash my hair twice a week but if I find it too greasy, it will be 3 times a week.

2. Never skip your conditioner
No matter how busy you guys are, I would recommend not to skip this step. Cuz you might be too lazy to apply conditioner or hair mask but believe me, if you guys have dry hair like me, you will notice the difference. But for those who have greasy or oily scalp, just apply the conditioner or hair mask from the length to the ends part of your hair.
3. Hair vitamins / hair oil is a must
Applying some hair vitamins is my favorite step. Just apply this babies on your damp hair, not the scalp but just your beautiful hair. You can do this everyday cuz maybe your hair needs more vitamins. But I'm currently in love with hair oil products cuz it makes my hair look shiny and healthy. Good-bye dry hair!
4. Getting to know the heat protectant spray
Hair dryers, flat irons, and curling irons can damage your hair even they are the highest quality tools. That is why you need heat protectant spray before using those tools cuz it will create a barrier between your hair and the hot tools.

5. Eat healthy and drink more water

Beside the four things above, of course you have to eat a healthy, balanced diet to help your hair growth. And don't forget to drink more water. Why more? Cuz maybe some of you guys still don't drink as much water as your body needs.
What about your hair care routine? If you guys have other tips then just let me know! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment